Quad Scimitar 215 Dx8 Gen1

superjet800

5545A659-9229-43F9-A251-B2A488163225.jpeg Anyone got a setup for a gen 1 dx8 flying a scimitar 215 the setup in the book doesn’t work and I managed to slice my finger open pretty horrible using those settings (I know I should have setup with the blades off believe me I learned my lesson) if it won’t work with the old transmitter I have been thinking of upgrading to the ix-12 so if you can convince me that’s the better road then go for it.

Admiral

Sorry about the finger, but that's one you won;t forget quickly.
Unless your Tx is faulty or damaged I doubt that it is the problem, while the DX8 Gen2 has some improvements over the gen1 (Voice, colour etc) it is basically the same Tx, for me any idea of purchasing an IX12 is on hold until they product Gen2 that fixes any issues on Gen1 being boot speed etc.

Last edited:

superjet800

Sorry about the finger, but that's one you won;t forget quickly.
Unless your Tx is faulty or damaged I doubt that it is the problem, while the DX8 Gen2 has some improvements over the gen1 (Voice, colour etc) it is basically the same Tx, for me any idea of purchasing an IX12 is on hold until they product Gen2 that fixes any issues on Gen1 being boot speed etc.
Sorry I should have specified this is a blade Scimitar 215 so a quad copter not a flying wing

Top Bottom