Ron flying OS32 powerd Hirobo Shuttle Summer 2013

Imzzaudae

This is me flying one of my Shuttles last summer. Looking forward to warm weather and flying season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Imzzaudae

My Lilly is a Shih Tzu, A little long and lean for the bread but a great dog just the same.
She goes pretty much everyplace I go!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for taking the time to say hello and leave comments guys.
Ron

Tony

Staff member
Hey Ron, that was some very smooth flying! I'm not sure what it is about those 32's (or any 30 size in general), but they have this one high pitched note coming from the blades that set it apart from the other helicopters. Keep the videos rolling in, love watching them!

murankar

Staff member
That was a nice flight. Have you checked out the Gaui NX4 or the NX4 Gasser? Its about the same size as that one. Deffinately keep the videos coming.

Imzzaudae

Thanks Tony. The helicopter is getting to be about 10 years old now. Keeps the guys at the club busy keeping up.
Will see if I can get some video of my Trex 550e 3GX later in the season.

Thanks for the great 3GX Tutorials, I spent a lot of time watching them and learned plenty!
Site looks great Tony. Ron

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Ron, I have put a lot of work into the forum and I'm not done yet. Still lots more to come. As for the 3GX videos, it's my pleasure. I struggled with it and once I had a hold on how everything worked on it, I thought making videos would be a great way to teach everyone about the 3GX and how to set it up.

Can't wait to see the 550. I want one of those so bad I can feel it flying already. Just dont' have the funds.

Top Bottom