Wanted: Reciever with 3rd ch as 3position switch.

scoobyblue

Hi guys how are u all today, my friends im on a restriced budget. (missus budget) and im lookn for a second hand 3 ch controler. Wheel type is frefered. But a stik would do to lol, jus need to learn 1 lol And 3 position switch for running a winch. Or dig unit. On an axial wraith or my gmade r1.
So guys if ya got an old 1 or 1 ya don need. And cos I live in aus, the ol am/fm transmitters dont work so well. So a digi would be sweet
Thanks for your time all cheers
rc is no hobby its a disease

Tony

Staff member
I have one, but it's FM and I'm sure shipping would be too much down there. and, it's for my T-Maxx lmao. Anyway, I think your best bet may be to get the $150 DX3. They are cheap, 3 channel, and with a little soldering, you can get it the way you want it. Hope you find something.

scoobyblue

Thanks tony, but what do u mean soldering. What do I hav to solder and to get wat rite on it ????? Im kinda new man. And I got a got a real good idea on most stuff but elecs beat me lol. So could u elabarate for a lil bit?

Tony

Staff member
I'm basing this off of my old M8 Tx. The 3rd channel on that Tx was a dial. On the FM Tx it's a switch, but only on and off for the reverse gear. If you are wanting a 3 position switch, you will have to drill a hole for the switch, and solder the wires from teh 3rd channel to your switch. how you would make it a 3 position, I have on clue. I'm guessing some resistors will be required. This is if I'm understanding what you are wanting correctly...

scoobyblue

Id say u no from wat u say. Just to run a winch from me remote is all. Uno out /in/stop. That sort of thing.

scoobyblue

Cheers bud. But I do need 1 ready set with a 3 way 3ch. I do not no how to mad them to change them. I found a tg-04 3ch 2.4g on ebay and aliexpress. For 80 buks, beuatifull white 1 with 4inch screen. And steer wheel can be fitted to left or right side. Cheers for the help tho hey

Top Bottom