Realflight 7.5 issue

bigone5500

When I try to fly stock helis, they want to drift badly. I can fly helis that I have downloaded and they do great. I would post a flight video but you must have version 7.5 from what I understand. I'll try to get a screen recording sometime when I find a decent recorder. I have calibrated the interlink elite controller and that didn't help.

Tony

Staff member
It's been so long since I played with RF, I can't even think of what this could be. I did offer up a screen recording solution in your other thread. Works great. @Geena may be able to help further with this.

Geena

Staff member
I`m not sure why it would be doing that, but you can try a couple of things. You can use trims on the simulator for correcting drift. Or adjust the physics. Most, if not all, of the stock models are way too sensitive on the controls and nowhere near realistic. This could cause issues like drift. If you go to the physics tab, and then click on custom, you can adjust the sensitivity to make it behave more like a real model behaves. Here is a screen shot of my personal settings for helicopter physics. These setting feel the closest to the way my real models fly.

RF7.jpg

Top Bottom