Real Flight Sim

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Has far has I know it comes with a tx. Or interlink has they call it. That's why it's $200.00 give or take

Tony

Staff member
Yup, you have to have teh interlink controller. It does come with a cable where you can use your Tx with it though. At least I could use my DX8 anyway.

Tony

Staff member
Mine did. You would plug the interlink into the computer, then there is another cable that will plug in to the back of the interlink and the back of your Tx.

BOKI

John Baboo, You can use your own transmitter with Phoenix ! Just looked on Horizon Hobby comes with the cord $129.99 Don't know about Real Flight! AnyLink might work! Hope to fly with you soon!

Last edited:

BOKI

wolfman76; Don't know anything about Real Flight Simulator but Phoenix Simulator you had to get the cord for your brand transmitter! Can't remember off hand but think cord was extra at Horizon Hobby! The Best & Talk to you again & Fly with you again soon!

Tony

Staff member
Most JR and Spektrum Tx's will work with the INCLUDED cable that comes with Phoenix. However the DX7se is NOT compatible with Phoenix.

stokke

Most JR and Spektrum Tx's will work with the INCLUDED cable that comes with Phoenix. However the DX7se is NOT compatible with Phoenix.

Not to be confused with the DX7S - which DOES work with Phoenix.

Tony

Staff member
That is correct, the DX7s works fine, it's the "Special Edition" that doesn't work. Older design.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I'll have to look in my box my rf came in but I don't remember a cable for that either. I do remember a cable that came with the interlink for buddy boxing when flying real models though. If that's the cable your referring too. I thought it was so you can use the interlink for a buddy box.

RandyDSok

RealFlight does require the interlink controller that comes with the full retail package... it is how the software validates that you have a legal copy.

In addition, the full retail version also comes with a trainer cable that allows you to connect your own transmitter to the interlink transmitter so you can use your own trans to train with.

Westy

LEGEND
RealFlight does require the interlink controller that comes with the full retail package... it is how the software validates that you have a legal copy.

In addition, the full retail version also comes with a trainer cable that allows you to connect your own transmitter to the interlink transmitter so you can use your own trans to train with.

the 9 in 1 and 12 n 1 sims emulator the interlink signal ... so you can run any tx without the interlink. and ..... they are just 10 buck and most come with PH-Rc and RF5 and others too .....

- - - Updated - - -

That is correct, the DX7s works fine, it's the "Special Edition" that doesn't work. Older design.

yeah..... the DX7-SE does not have a PPM trainer output so you cannot use this method with that TX ... however.... you CAN use a Wireless 9 in1 Simulator Adapter Like I do ... and run any TX and Rx combination wirelessly ... which I really really like ... cause you are not CHAINED to the PC with a trainer port wire ....
24613.jpg

Here is my Review on the Sim kit

24613.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BOKI

Westy, Bought the anylink for my transmitter but haven't used it yet !

- - - Updated - - -

Westy, Night Flyer on you tube did that & it worked real good wireless! Going online rchelp & password tony!

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Just posting this to cover Rc-Help's butt.

Rc-Help.com will not endorse, condone or support ANYONE OR ANYTHING that is stolen or forged when it comes to these sims. Buying a $200 sim for $15 is not a deal, it's stealing. Better known as piracy. I have not watched any of these videos yet, but if they have ANYTHING to do with piracy, not only will I have to take them down, but I will have to send anyone trying to push pirated copies on my forum on a vacation from the site. I can not afford to be sued by any company that reads this post and thinks Rc-Help.com has anything to do with this.

I don't want anyone to take offense to this, but I have to protect Rc-Help.com.

Top Bottom