Re Maiden of HK

Adam

So this is after the rebuild of my HK with all new electronics.
Align motor and ESC Thanks Gaba very nice
Assan Gyro Thanks Jesse alot better than GY48
ES08ma Servos cyclic IMO Dont buy them
Align tail servo

So all in all for the most part the remaiden was a success. The cyclic servos were crap in the wind and seemed sluggish like not enough torque. If you see were the video was reset after lowering the gain on the gyro the bird just takes off. That was either the wind or just crappy servos. This is just my throw around 450 so maybe i will leave it for now. But if i had to do a review on these servos i would say the Detrums were better than these and that is Sad Lol. Enjoy the video i have not flown a 450 in quite awhile.
[video=youtube_share;eNFuavvpEVw]http://youtu.be/eNFuavvpEVw[/video]

heli-maniac

man thats not bad seeing you have not flown in forever
keep playing with the tail gain till you find the sweet spot if recall when i had my DX6I when using that gyro it was set around 56 to58 on the tx
i just got back in my self from taking my 450 pro out went up to the school to give it a test out in the open uploading the video now
but good to see you getting to fly again

Adam

ya I think I have the gain at 66 right now and still bringing it down. it was holding good though

Slobberdog

I think mine that I just set up is at 65.5, not had much air time but did not seem to wag, and yes held really well.

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
The canopy looks like those on my Dynam Erazor 450 carbon Edition helis. Yes, I have two and I hate them both equally.

The video's quality is so nice. What kind of camera did you use?

Adam

That's because it is an erazor canopy. My first ccpm heli and the canopy I have no complaints I moded it for the hk. I used my samsung galaxy 3. thanks

Lee

Nice flying Adam. Just a touch of tail wag there. make sure that the tail linkage from servo to tail grips are buttery smooth. Its amazing how just the slightest friction can cause a wag that gain cannot correct.

Top Bottom