RCH Trainer V3.1 Flight with flaps.

Derek

First and foremost, I'm just glad to see you out and flying again!

Considering the small area that you had to fly in, this was great! Nice job! I love the landing! Great video and great flight, Tony!!!

Welcome back to the flying club!!! lol

Tony

Staff member
IT's only temporary, I assure you lmao. but, I'm going to try to get some flying done next week on my "vacation" if I'm not in too much pain.

EyeStation

You made that plane look perfect Tony! I gotta learn a bit more about flaps before I trigger mine.
Great Video.

Tony

Staff member
I didn't make it do anything other than having to trim it with the stick lol.

Derek

You made that plane look perfect Tony! I gotta learn a bit more about flaps before I trigger mine.
Great Video.

Take your Trainer up, good and high, and just flip the switch and see what happens. Be prepared to flip the switch back off so that you can land the plane and make adjustments. You'll likely have to add some down elevator. This can be done simply in the Flap and Elev mixing. I love the flaps on my planes.

Sparse

HA now its time to develop a foam heli to help us keep the cost of crash damage down. LOL LOL LOL LOL :triumphant: All joking aside you did a very nice job building, and flying that plane. +1, 2, and 3 for you buddy.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Sparse, I still have to remake that plane because of the warpage. I'm sure once I do it again, this thing is going to be sweet. Right now, I'm working on the RCH Edge 540 to test it out. But, I can't find my hot glue sticks... This is not good. lol

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Looking good Tony! I might have to make one of those for inbetween breaks at our field... well as soon as this Gov't shutdown is over :(

Top Bottom