RCH Is Moving

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I've seen where putting the www in front of the rc-help.com will cause it to resolve to JustHost. I don't know why this doesn't resolve correctly but it doesn't. The second link needs to have ".php" on the end of it to even think about working, though I believe with the www in front will resolve back to JustHost. The last one (as you well know) works without issue.

Tony

Staff member
I have in installed a redirect for the time being for rc-help.com. This link will now be redirected to rc-help.com/forum.php. As Paul stated, /forum will not work without .php at the end. I'm hoping everything is working it's self out, but I still have a lot of work to do on the server.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Sam. I had to install the redirect, but i"m hoping I can move that out of there once i get some other things done. For now though, I'm working on editing the actual forum so it looks a little better. I think the blue is looking Killer, even with the red logo :biggrin1:

Also, when you would click on someones name, it would pull up a popup menu. Before this menu was clear, and it was very hard to read what was in there. I have added some code to make the "clear" go away and put a solid black background in there. Working great so far! If you notice anything else, let me know and I will handle it. If you want to know what I'm talking about, click on my name on the left. It will pop out a menu with PM and email and all that.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Just got back in the us. Everything looks great so far. It will take me a while to get caught up since I've been away messing around on the arctic cat sight. Lol

Tony

Staff member
hehe, it's all good sam. Not everyone can make a full time hobby out of RC. Even I have quit for a while. But everyone knows my email and phone number and they drag me right back into it lmao

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I even changed the logo for ya :biggrin1:

For me? You shoulden't have! Lol

I did some thing dumb! After almost 20 years I let my best friend Rich and my son talk me into buying anouther snomobile! 6 grand later we have only had one weekend of snow enough to ride it. I'm pissed to say the least. But after a grand worth of mods, I've got one of the fastest sleds around! Now all I need is some snow instead of mud! Lol what a lousy winter hmmmm?

Tony

Staff member
Dude, they are just as much fun on the mud then on snow lmao. YOu can even see who can go across a lake first. Yes, they will hydroplane. hehe. 6 grand down the drain if you don't make it though lmao

Tony

Staff member
hehe, take a chance. If you get stuck, then you can buy a new bigger 4x4 hahahaha

Top Bottom