RCH Is Back! Faster Than Ever!

Tony

Staff member
That's right, we finally made it over to the dedicated server. This would not be possible with out the great members of this site. This server is at least 7 times faster than the last one and setup much better. Pages in the forum should POP open and not actually load. I just sent emails to every member on the forum, and it was done almost instantly, and I mean hundreds of emails. It used to take about 15 seconds to do this.

I'm sure you have also noticed there are some different colors on the forum as well. We decided the bland gray and black had to go, so I installed some red to tide us over. Suggestions are welcome as to what colors you would like to see on here.

So have a look around, let us know what you think, and if you find any issues just post them in the forum and let us know.

Thanks everyone!

Tony

Staff member
I'm glad that you like the colors. I'm not quite so sure though, and I'm the one that did them lol. It may just be my eyes, but some parts of the site are blending together. I'm taking suggestions in another thread in this forum section on what colors people would like to see since i'm right in the middle of changing everything for the new server. It's a constant work in progress.

Top Bottom