RCH Has A New Moderator!

canongraphy

Hey I would also like to say you guys do a great job here.
I mean I have never even seen spam of any kind on this site, you guys must be on it like stink on.. well you know.
Awesome job by all the mods here, just wanted to say thanks.

Tony

Staff member
We have been hit pretty hard with spam a couple times. The hardest hit we have taken was before you signed up though. I have put a lot of measures in to keep this from happening, but you can never keep it all out. When it does get through, 99% of the time, it's a moderated post, and we just simply delete it before it ever gets to the public. It makes some new members mad that they have post being moderated, but it keeps spam off the forum. I want a clean forum with great information, and I will do everything I can to keep it that way.

canongraphy

Yep I know what you mean Tony, most people have no idea what crap gets bombed on a site.
You must be doing it right, because this site is very clean, nice job bro's

Anthony you beat me to it!!
I was going to paste a big pic of spam on the site and say I found some spam lol
Seriously though guys i must say nicely done with the site and keeping spam off the site.
I hadn't even realised my posts were moderated hahaha well keep up the great work guys

Tony

Staff member
Members posts are only moderated to something like 5 or 10 posts. It's low so once you do your introduction and answer saying "thanks for welcome" and then post your first couple of questions, you are over the threshold and will not get moderated. When you are moderated, You will know it because you will get a message saying that "your post will be visible after it's approved by a Moderator". Usually that is me that approves them lmao. Or deletes them, depending on what they are.

hahaha I do vaguely remember seeing that now.
Doesn't matter to me, I love the site and the way it behaves with no pressure and no spam. It's awesome and you all do an awesome job! Keep it up, and i'm happy to be slightly moderated if it keeps the site as it is now

treff

Many congratulations luck Matt

- - - Updated - - -

Many congratulations and luck Matt

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Top Bottom