Rc-Help Needs A New Transmitter

Tony

Staff member
Okay everyone, Rc-Help has a brand new Tx on the way! :yahoo:

So we will be back in the air with the 150, 130x, 450 and yes, even the 600 soon!!!

What radio did we decide on? You will just have to wait and find out.

And a HUGE thanks to Kevin over on NEXRC HOBBY for making this possible!!! If it wasn't for him, Rc-Help would not be where it is today. Thanks Kevin and all of those associated with NexRc!

murankar

Staff member
I think someone got either a dx9 or a dx8. Leaning on the dx9. So let's see what all the hub bub is about.

Congrats on the new toy. Soon someone might be a lot happier.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
It's nothing new, I promise you. Unfortunately, once again, things have taken a turn for the worst. Seems I can't take a break these days...

Tony

Staff member
Well, Rc-Help's new Tx is sitting at the post office but they dont' open for another hour and a half. There is a little something extra in there as well... Hope it's worth it...

Tony

Staff member
It's sitting in the back of my truck. But I'm at the dealership getting my oil changed on my truck, gating my tires rotated and having my brake controller programmed in. So it's going to be a bit longer.

murankar

Staff member
Of course, His 150 and Hus planes are all Specktrum ready. I can't see tony getting a 6i, only because of the 600N. So its either an 8 or a 9. Giving the cost of the 9 more than likely an 8. Now for the goodies, some gyros, RXs, maybe even a RX glove.

callsign4223

Staff member
I'm voting for DX18!

Tiny never does anything by halves. ( autocorrect on the iPad says tiny, leaving it in honor of gaba)

Tony

Staff member
It could be a JR...

And I have been stupid busy here lately at work and home. and with the holidays, it's not going to let up for a bit. It's coming though. Some day lol.

murankar

Staff member
Wow would tony have spent that kind of money? JR is not cheap, but then again any radio with more than 6 channels is not cheap.

Jr 8 channel? Call you optimus prime then with that transformer looking radio, lol.

Tony

Staff member
The video has been shot. Now, I just need to edit, render and upload once I get my interwebz fixed.

Top Bottom