600 Rc-Help Helicopter Parts List

Tony

Staff member
I'm sure by now all of you have heard about the RCH Helicopter. For those of you that have not, that rock must be heavy lmao.

The helicopter is an Align T-Rex 600 Nitro Super Pro. Since we purchased this used, there are some things that need replaced, but more importantly there are things we need to stock up on in case of the inevitable.

Below are the parts that I would like to acquire for the heli.

1. Main Shafts
  2. Feathering Shafts
  3. Servo Links
  4. Swash Links
  5. Blade Grip Links
  6. Tail Boom
  7. Torque Tube Shaft
  8. Torque Tube Bearing
  9. Rear Torque Tube Gears and/or Tail Shaft
  10. Landing Skids
  11. Body Mounts
  12. Tail Boom Supports
  13. Main Gear
  14. Auto Rotation Gear
  15. One Way Bearing
  16. Clutch Liners (come in pack of 2)
  17. Main Blades

For those that are just getting into this hobby, you want 2 of each of the parts up there or more. For a 600, that could get very expensive very fast. The blades alone are $60-$100 depending on brand.

I'm making this thread to see if any of you out there have any of these parts laying around. If you do, let me know. I'm sure I will need them soon after putting this bird in the air lmao. But lets knock on wood that we don't.

Let me know if you have anything.

BOKI

Hi Tony; You are right about parts you need at least two of everything or three! So you can your helicopter in the air much as you can keep flying! Lots of down time just waiting for parts! Don't have any 600 parts someday I hope to maybe have a 600 though! BOKI

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
You are right, two to three of everything is nice to keep you in the air. Thankfully the 600's are big enough to fly higher than normal and much more stable than the smaller heli's so parts should be broke as much because of a crash. That is the hopes anyway.

BOKI

HI Tony; Just wanted to Thank You for answering My comments! Did you see My ultimate Christmas tree Ornament! ? BOKI Finally got the picture taken!

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Tony on the spare landing skids, use 700 landing skids. They fit right on and are a little higher off the ground. Thus less chance if tt strikes and stripping gears! Lol I know. That's what I use on mine.

Tony

Staff member
In all honesty, I don't think I will have much of an issue with the tail on this one. It's not like the Chinese plastic gears. I never did strip one on the 450 align. However I did only put it in the air twice lol. both times trying to learn the 3GX.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ill take a look see this weekend. I may have some landing gear left maybe a shaft or two. I don't remember exactly what I have left over from the last rebuild I did. After I finish up the h quad, 1/2 days worth of work. My 600 goes on the bench next for the 3G head install. Then sometime over the winter I am going to install the new NAZA H. I should then be able to fly her with the GPS mode. I understand that it's almost has easy to fly has the NAZA on my qav500. We will see! Lol. Then I'm going to finish the f7f before our next mall in march!

Top Bottom