Rc-Help Helicopter In The Air Once Again!

Tony

Staff member
I can, but would rather do it with a swash leveler first. Just takes time which is hard to come by. It also takes space, and with the size of my little "office", that is REALLY hard to come by lol.

concept30

I got a concept 30, i love the smoke lol, but i dont fly anymore cause i dont know how to change the clutch, but Tony I bet you get scared sometimes when you fly that big bird.

Tony

Staff member
Scared? No, not really. I can just feel this pain in my right butt cheek where my wallet keeps pinching me saying "your about to drain me"... lmao.

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
Scared? No, not really. I can just feel this pain in my right butt cheek where my wallet keeps pinching me saying "your about to drain me"... lmao.

lololol... thats why I don't have my wallet on me while flying.

Tony

Staff member
It's a nice reminder not to get stupid with this helicopter lmao. However, at some point or another, I'm going to have to. It needs to be pushed a little bit.

I do need to adjust the throttle curves a bit though. Normal mode is at a flat 65% which is WAY too low as you saw in the video. Still trying to work this one out. I have only flown it a hand full of times. I'm thinking flat 75, 85 and 95 should do it well. Just have to calculate my HS. Really thinking about putting an ikon on this one so that I can run an internal Gov. Hell, I may just stick the 3GX back on it since I have figured it out. Still testing to be done on that end though before risking this helicopter. Once in the air, it's great. On the ground, it's stupid lol.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
nice tony! happy to see that 600 in the air again! you still are much closer that I fly my helis.. lol .. and nitro headache is not fun.. but see if you can find more room.. flying around, you are not close to it so much as just hovering around .

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, this field is bigger than what I had, but still quite small for a 600. Hell, it's small for a 450 lol. What I didn't show in the video was when I was giving it more fuel, I sucked in a lung full of fumes. Sucks.

I'm really debating on going back to the old flying field that I was at. Who cares if you can't smoke there. I will let my helicopter do the smoking and no one can say ISH!!!! lmao.

Top Bottom