Rc-Help Facebook Page

Tony

Staff member
Wait, what? There is already a page. Yea, there is, but I just found out that this site is actually connected to another page lol. It's the one that I started up a long time ago, but never got around to putting anything on it. All of the buttons on the site are linked to this new/old account.

So please, go over there and click the like button. It only takes a second, and you will stay up to date with everything that is going on.

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Whirlybird

The Link as I see it says "Incompatible Browser | Facebook" . . . and takes me to my Facebook "News Feed".

When doing a Facebook search "RC Help" is all I find with the above administrator.

Now I am on my Linux machine using Firefox . . . your home page says "Rc-Help is best viewed viewed in the following browsers! Enhance your Rc-Help Experience!" and Firefox is one of those listed :)

I'll jump to my Windows 7 / IE machine and see what happens.

Whirlybird

Nope . . . I get the same stuff with Windows and IE . . . Here is a screen shot . . .

RCHelp.jpg

RCHelp.jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I get the same link description, bit it opens to the correct page. I will have to look into this later. At work right now.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
When I go to the page I type in RC-help and it comes right up top of the search engine pull down menu. It's the one that looks like lights! Lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom