Quick hello

Hi guys, just thought I’d post a quick hello to all the guys I’ve chatted to in the past. Hope to be around a bit more this year and get some flying in again. Sorry I’ve not been around lately and given any input to the forum. See you all again soon.
Chris
(The Flying Hippo)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
What's happening Chris. Hope to see you and your friends having too much fun flying videos. They're always funny and entertaining, especially during theses bad times. We all can use a smile now and then :).

What's happening Chris. Hope to see you and your friends having too much fun flying videos. They're always funny and entertaining, especially during theses bad times. We all can use a smile now and then :).
Yeah we could all do with a smile mate. Had a devastating year this year Ivan, even worse than the COVID scenario believe it or not. Hope to get back to flying and filming ASAP. Nice to see Tony back on YouTube with the goblin too.
Chris

Tony

Staff member
Hey Hippo, how ya doin' bro? Was thinkin about ya a while back when one of your videos popped up in my feed lol. Glad to see you are still around and kickin'

Hiya Tony, doing ok thanks mate. Had a shitty 2020 with a family tragedy but hope to get back to flying when our lockdown eases. Missed you and the goblin on YouTube the other day but will catch up hopefully next time you’re on.

Tony

Staff member
Well, as you can tell with the delay of this post, just a little busy on my side as well. And sorry to hear about the tragedy. 2020 was hard for a lot of people, that's for sure.

A new video will be posted Monday, however I already need to make an update video to this video that I found right after I was done editing the video. I just said the hell with it, and uploaded the video lol. Will do an updated video, probably next weekend. Again, still before the Goblin goes in the air lol. Always something.

Top Bottom