Sold: Protos Mini for parts or rekit your choice!

murankar

Staff member
The time has come to part ways with the pile of parts for a Protos Mini. Asking $50 plus shipping to lower 48 (CONUS) unless buyer is will to pay for non domestic shipping. I really love this bird and don't want to part ways but lets face it the cost to fix is above my head right now. I also have a customized Fusuno canopy which I can include for an extra $15. THe stock canopy maybe able to be fixed as a trainer or beat up canopy.

If you think you can fix it the by all means give it a shot. You will need the following parts above and beyond what I have to complete the model.
Main Grips
Left and right main frames
Battery tray
Lower frame
Main Blades
Boom supports
Main Shaft
and Possibly skids (still on the fence with this part), if it makes or breaks the deal then they are yours.

I have a boom, spiundle shafts and almost all the parts for the Fly Bar minus the Fly bar. My spare got bent in the move from Texas, I thought it would make it but it didn't.

I find myself needing a used DX6i or maybe even an X9303 to get me into a solid radio. My TH9X has come to the end of the line for me and need to replace it. I would like something more reliable for a radio.

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
It looks like my trade might be going through today. If it does this add will change to a trade. The trade will be a Dominator L 450 for a DX6i or a DX6i With an AR7200BX V2 or a DX6i with rx or sat. If anyone here has those and would be interested let me know. I am in need of a new to me radio and rx

I may even just sell it straight up. I will post the offer when it comes in.

Oh and the deal is done. My protos heads out today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom