Practicing going up/down and left/right

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I finally got the 450 going again and a new look :banana:. I grew a set this weekend :wiggle: and decided to learn how to hover inverted :crazy:Nothing fancy just practicing going left/right/up/down :shocked: and not letting them see you sweat :chuckles: MVI 0421 - YouTube

trainrider06

dang Ivan you are becoming Ace pilot there buddy! Very nice flying! Your really showing great control too! Great job!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
dang Ivan you are becoming Ace pilot there buddy! Very nice flying! Your really showing great control too! Great job!

Thank you Rodney for the compliment:facepalm: It's like learning everything all over again but backwards:dizzy: It keeps you thinking while flying, that's for sure.:thinking:

trainrider06

Your doing great! I don't even try inverted, I cannot for some reason get my head around it! I do it on the sim, but not that well, the heli drifts every which way and I cannot get myself to watch the tail or correct it without slamming it into the ground or drifting off to never never land! Very agrivating!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Rodney and lillyryan. Since the 450 is down for the time being, I figure I would try some inverted hovering with the X3 MVI 0456 - YouTube. I didn't have much control but I haven't practice enough with the X3.

:shocked:No less with the 500 but i decided to give it a try! MVI 0455 - YouTube Practice,Practice and more practice:biglaugh:.

Tony

Staff member
I figured the X3 would be a little more stable being as it has an extra 35mm of blade.

murankar

Staff member
I got some catching up to do. Need to get off my butt. Nice flying though. very well handled in that tight space.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I got some catching up to do. Need to get off my butt. Nice flying though. very well handled in that tight space.

Why thank you URI. The X3 is very stable with the 362mm blades. With the 325mm blades on it now, I think I like the 325mm better for the tight area I'm flying in. With the 325mm blades, she fly's like the 450 but heavier. I have RJX 325mm blades to use but since I need to get use to the smaller blades on the X3, I rather use the Fusuno blades. They're cheaper and I have a few set of them just in case I crash. I decided to give the X3 a new look with it's smaller blades IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

Top Bottom