PoV camera

danhampson

would you guys tell me what cameras you use to shoot you helis when your at the field on your own.
I want to shoot more video but i cant always get someone to come with me and am looking for a camera that could be clipped/strapped to a hat.

Karubah

I use a GoPro hero 3. It has a very wide field of view but does,nt have a zoom. I'm not sure what others are using, I have heard of using an I phone or something similar fixed to a hat.

Derek

I have my old BlackBerry smartphone. I made a slot for it that fits in the fuselage of one of my planes. Just turn on the video recorder and launch. I will be retiring this idea when my Hobbyking wing camera.

Tony

Staff member
I will be using 720P video glasses from now on. I will be making a thread shortly on where I got it and what I'm running in it. Glasses IMO is the way to go.

Slobberdog

I will be using 720P video glasses from now on. I will be making a thread shortly on where I got it and what I'm running in it. Glasses IMO is the way to go.

Look fwd to seeing that, has to be the way fwd if they are good and not too expensive

Top Bottom