Phoenix sim

For those who use the "PHOEnIX SIM" i will have a daily online session .
The time that i will have it online will be

monday - friday 7'ish pm pacific standard time (for when i get home from work and have dinner first)
on the weekends it will depend on if im out flying or doing running around (arrends)

The room will be called "RCH"(lower case)
regin : Canada
Password: tony
All aircrafts allowed
I will have voice activated (when i can find my charger for my wireless headset)
if needed i can set up ventrillo

Hopefully the sim has the aircraft that you actually use
my user name on it is " NITRO"

stokke

I'm on there now, but can't find your room.
Should mention I have no idea what time it is over where you live... LOL

zenmetsu

He did post the timezone information. He just recently switched timezones (Pacific Daylight -> Pacific Standard). Pacific standard is GMT -8, so this would be around 3am GMT, probably a bit early for you if you are in Norway, unless you are an interval sleeper such as myself. :)

Lee

Marius, When i get my USB cable we'll hook up online at an earlier European time.

wolfman76

anyone who might want i am on in phoenix right now till wheneveR

ROOM-RC HELP no password

Last edited:

wolfman76

if i can make a working copy of my disc i will send it to you all you would need is that cheap 12 in 1 sim cord you can get on ebay tony flying the 140% ec-135 right now if second fav heli first of course is AIRWOLF

I know you would be tony

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
There is no telling. Right now we have this Rc-Help Helicopter build going on so that will take up all of my time once we decide on a frame. After that it's anyones guess.

Top Bottom