pheonix 4

i have some info on pheonix4.I whould have a video on it from doing a recording from in the sim but i cant encode it.
1) The first thing is i found out from pheonix themselfs that the sim Pheonix4 WILL be leased in MAY or JUNE of this year.
2)For the ppl that have Pheonix 3 already, the new 4 is going to be an update that will cost nothing.When it come's out the ppl that already have 3 it will be a update that you just download.
3) For the one's that dont have pheonix3, you will have to buy the program cd cost unknown.
4)For the one's that have pheonix 3 there is a beta that you can download right now.The download only takes ABOUT 20min's.Just remember that it is a beta and their are glitch's in it,but that is what a beta is for, to work them out.Just go to their website and do the download.
5) i have download'd the beta and its not bad( beta glitch's). THe new "infinity site's" are not that bad.Their are only five of them.WHen they said flying with no limits to where and how far , they ment it.The flying site move's as if you were really in a aircraft and what the ground and such will do, well it does that in the sim.The graphics aren't that great yet,but it is the beta so give them time.The new camera options that they have are different and can be fun.They have a new chase mode and cockpit view.The cockpit view looks alot like that microsoft flight sim.The only real thing that you see other then the window infront of you to see where you are going,is a dashboard full of switch's dial's some of the yoke.The chase mode is good....except...for the camera is real close to the aircraft when you are just about to power up on the LZ and during the flight.They said that it was going to be more 3d then before but i dont see that yet.

j1273

Ive downloaded beta
One drawback Ive noticed is when trying to join an online session one can only fly with others that have beta. This has reduced the amount of online sessions I can join!!
Jay

Hey j1273 let me know what name you use on pheonix and you and i can fly together.I now have the update of the beta ver 4.0d.Please pm me with your online name for pheonix. this is nitro208ca here. my name on the sim is helifreak1

Parkflyer

I had MAJOR problems with V4 Beta, lost all my flying sites.. Couldnt play on line at all, kept freezing...
In the end I decided to roll back to V3 but couldn't!... Install disc just uninstalled the reinstalled and V4 still there?!?!
In the end I went on the website and downloaded "update to V3s from any version of Phoenix sim" this took about an hour, then another 40 mins for all the updates, now?.. PERFECT!.. Hope this might help someone.

llommel

I have v3.0, tried to upgrade tp 4.0, had problems with the download so I found out you have to open Phoenix by RIGHT clicking on the phoenix icon on the desktop & then clicking on the bar thats says "open as administrator". Download went well without a hitch then.

Top Bottom