Patreon ?

I just watched your video on the patreon and I got a lot of questions. For one thing great idea okay is this going to be a separate website so you're going from RC help for some things and then going to Patron for others or is it going to be rc-help and patreon members are privileged to different videos on the same format that you already got going and having their name on the credits and and just overall being more involved. The other thing is I donated $20 to rc-help and from what I understand it's like you don't even get it for like a month or two or Dare my reading it wrong. As for patreon I'm in do we start donating now

Tony

Staff member
The less people know the better. But apperantly I pissed off a lot of people just by having a simple conversation about it. I can assure you all, that won't happen again.

Wow I am shocked but not surprised in the human race I can't believe you work so hard to try to help other people that you don't even have to do this and you go out of your way your normal life to answer question show videos how to do this. unbelievable don't worry I got your back too. That goes for Gena and the other administrators and this forum thank you for all your help and whatever it takes to make this go to the next step I'm all in.

Top Bottom