Parkzone T28 Trojan.

Chompwat

Having some late summer fun with my PZ T28 with 808 ~16 keychain cam.

[video=youtube_share;Sxt07hjvMy8]http://youtu.be/Sxt07hjvMy8[/video]

Tony

Staff member
Holy crap, you got wicked close to that tree on the approach lol. Great flying!

I did edit the video and lowered the size of it. It was so big that I couldn't even get to the full screen button. It's all good now though. Keep the videos coming.

Chompwat

Thanks Tony. I was worried the file might be too big. Not really my forte!
As well as the trees my field has two sets of power lines with more forecast within the next five years.
The hazards keep it interesting, however when they double up the 440kv overhead wires it might be the end of that.
Shame coz mine is the black and white half timbered house that I was flying over.

Tony

Staff member
The file size doesn't bother me. that is all stored on youtube's servers. It was just the size of the video player when it was embedded here on the forum. It literally took up the whole page. I just copied the short URL text and pasted it here in the forum. that gives what you see above.

sucks about possibly losing your flying field though.

Stambo

Nice job.
I regularly look at vids like this and think of trying a plane but I would need something slow, easy to fly and very crash resistant.
Probably a pusher so that I'm not replacing a prop every (crash) landing.
Nah, too many other projects, maybe one day.

Tony

Staff member
Stambo... I have just the plane for you... Click on the store and download the V3... :biggrin1:

Chompwat

Nice job.
I regularly look at vids like this and think of trying a plane but I would need something slow, easy to fly and very crash resistant.
Probably a pusher so that I'm not replacing a prop every (crash) landing.
Nah, too many other projects, maybe one day.

Thanks Stambo!
Do it! I spent a year crashing and rebuilding a Hobbyzone Supercub. But the HK Bixler 2 has been my break through plane. It is easy to fly, is responsive and make a great camera platform! Especially in that beautiful scenery around you!

murankar

Staff member
Flite test has done just that. The bixler has been in a few videos mostly fpv.

One thing they did Was paint the nose black. They also have a pod that fits in the canopy spot.

Top Bottom