OZMO new here ,oldtime RCer

ozmo

:newbie:
Well new here anyhow. OZMO = OZark MO. RCing for over 25 years. Like to train new flyers, scratch build, electric and glow but mostly into sailplanes as of late. I have a new foam addiction. Very stoked about the
RCH Trainer:positive:. Fits into the teach 'em to build then to fly preference I have with students.
I finance my RC addiction by being a registered nurse. I am also a grandpa:onthego: so I build swingsets and such too!

Tony

Staff member
My wife is in school to become an RN. I think it's going to make her head explode lol. Welcome to the forum!

:welcome1:

Karubah

Welcome OZMO from Aus. No doubt with all your experience you may be able to help out us newbies a bit when we ask questions. This is a very friendly forum, pretty much an extended family spread all over the world. Enjoy your stay.

Lee

welcome OZMO. Lets see some sailplane action. We need more sailplane guys in here.

Dirk

Welcome to the best forum out there. I used to fly sailplanes many years ago. Great fun.

ozmo

Bought my foam board, printed the plans, clearing off build board........RCH trainer ala ozmo coming right up!

Westy

LEGEND
Nice .... Photos/vids as you go ... will be greatly accepted ;) Lets get everyone on the build!!

ozmo

well hobby king stuff showed up this AM trainer outa fly today pics etc in the RCH trainer section.

Top Bottom