Ouch! No Good :(

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
The other day, the 500 had a terrible encounter with the ground kind. She came crashing down head first at a nice clip. Talking about a headache lol. Check out the top metal bearing holder for the DFC shaft beside the feathering shaft. batch_IMG_0936.JPG

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
She's almost done Tony. I had to straighten out the bearing holder for the main shaft til I find the parts I need. The shipping cost is crazy. I need to find a USA distributor who has this part :(.

Tony

Staff member
Been sitting here thinking, and I don't think I have the main bearing holder for a 500... I have only owned one 500 in my life, and sold it many years ago. Hope you get it soon, however putting it in a vise to straighten it out should work fine, just make sure the bearing fits good in there and is not being pinched. If it is pinched, it will cause premature failure of the bearing pretty quickly.

Geena

Staff member
My pleasure. I get stuff from them all the time. They ship really fast, and their prices are reasonable.

Geena

Staff member
Heli Hobby was another great source for T-Rex parts, but they closed up many years ago. :(

Admiral

Hi Ivan, My LHS has some in stock, with currency conversions & postage may work out a bit more expensive.
happy to buy them for you and post if you can't get them local, or you can contact them direct which would save one lot of postage. A$1 = US$ 0.70 currently.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you much Admiral for the offer...I appreciated it :). I straighten out the old bearing block till my new ones come in. I happen to order them through Powerheli

500PRO Metal Main Shaft Bearing Block H50075A​

Top Bottom