OS-RC... This looks Game changing man!!!

Derek

Yeah, I'm the same way. I saw the interview on FliteTest but unsure how it works. Looks interesting though.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
its a transciever both ways so you have feedback.. and you can load a program in your rx.. and make it fly your heli actually doing 3D.. like Bert would do.. look at it and train your fingers.

Similarly.. if you could get sensors on the heli or plane, for G force, and modify the servos.. you could actually feel the gimbals getting harder and harder to move as the G forces go high

AS he said its not a TX and RX system. its a transciever system both ways. PLUS modular.. for a whole total of 560 Dollars.! thats is crazy! I mean you just have to think how much you can do with it... plus its open source :)

Your hsticks could point your fingers to the right direction. .so for a beginner.. the heli slowly drifting to the left will make your sticks point your fingers to go right as it has a three axis gyro in it.. so it will not just correct it after a point (delay) but also train new fingers how to correct.. WHA! :D

PLUS modular.. for a whole total of 560 Dollars.! thats is crazy!
WHA! :D

Not Quite right there Gaba that price is for the Basic, if you wanted all the modules and the FPV component it would be more like $1100 and thats Euro's too!

But hell its an Awesome system all the same !

stokke

I'm skeptical. So I would be at the strip (as an observer) and I wouldn't know if the pilot is actually pulling off the moves, or if he's just running a "pre-recorded" set of moves. This hobby is starting to get a bit to easy - if you take the "mastering" feel out, where's the fun in that?

Top Bottom