OPINIONS Best Heli makers period?

I want to know who you all think makes the best helis regardless of price. I have learned that you have to spend atleast decent money but on what companys? OPINIONS?

Lee

For design and a piece of mechanical art, price no limit, the SAB Goblin, TDR, and the Banshee. For us mortals, Gaui X5 is considered the best 500 size heli by many. My Chaos 600 is the best of my helis.

murankar

Staff member
I agree with lee on those class sizes. If you are looking at the 450 size hands down the protos mini with a close second x-cell furion 450. The protos comes with both fly bar and fbl versions in the same box. Just my opinion.

OK why get the walkera outa my head? and how do you define a clone or ID one I should say? I am very not up to date on this stuff lol

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly my Walkera has been the most reliable,stable and tuffest other than the 120sr.

Tony

Staff member
Every Walkera I have had is just asking for a failure. I know you are having good luck with yours, but they are still a cheap heli made in China. But, with that said, they are everywhere. However if you are wanting to get into something that will last years, Align and the like are the way to go. I should have mine tomorrow or Saturday hopefully.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
A lot of your cheep cp helis are clones of an align heli. They use inferior parts copying align designs. Hence you can replace parts on let's say a HK heli with align parts. And replace you will do. Parts on these helis brake, bend and fail easily!

Top Bottom