Quad Open Pilot Copter Control Board

Lee

My first piece of the jigsaw arrived today. The Open Pilot Copter Control Board.
I am reviewing motors to see what to buy. I have the ESC's and most of the frame.
I want this to be a well built quad and not a thrown together piece of junk. So i will be taking the build slow.

100_2348.jpg

100_2350.jpg

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Keep me informed. I'm going to start ordering parts for mine. I pretty much decided to try building one myself. My first one will be a tri copter though. Still thinking light weight aluminum though. WE will see.

Lee

So i just spent 5hrs on the Open pilot forum trying to solve an issue as to why my TX wouldn't move the dials on the calibration screen on my Mac. After reloading multiple times and reflashing firmware and numerous other things, it turns out the my quad is was working perfectly from the start and my TX is communicating with the software. Just that the software in my computer doesn't seem to want to show stick movement even though its actually working fine!!!!
What a nightmare, but i did get to talk to some great guys, who were very patient with me and solved the issue eventually :D
So i'll be flying this quad as soon as the wind goes away.

Lee

HAHA not a mac issue as the guys testing it were using macs. I just seems that the firmware i had was faulty.

Top Bottom