Online Gaming.

Tony

Staff member
I just wanted to check to see who on here does online gaming? I know it's been a while since I created this forum and that I don't post in here much, but I'm thinking that may change.

Tonight there is no activity on here or anywhere else on the web that I frequent, so I decided to hook the good ole xbox up to the interwebz. It's downloading an update while I'm typing this.

It's funny though, when I was on satellite internet and my latency was so high that I could not play online games, all I wanted to do is play online. I have had this new internet for a while now and I have never gotten on and played.

I only have a few games for xbox that I can play online and they are Forza Motorsports 3, Pure and MW2. Right now, I'm about to play some Pure to see just how bad I get my butt kicked lol. Then, when I'm really ready to die, I will put in MW2 and die multiple times without a single kill lmao.

so how about it, who on here plays any of those games? Or plays xbox online at all? lets put Rc-Help into the gaming world and see what comes out of it.

murankar

Staff member
Working on my side in hover in the sim at this time. THe wind today is a bit much for me to try side in on the real deal. I have strong hold 3, supreme commander, c&c the fist decade and ARMA II also have c&c tibirium sun 3. All of which play online If I wanted.

Top Bottom