On board video from P-51 mustang from TowerHobbies... Great plane...

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Had 3 batteries.. 8 minute each.. 24 minutes of video.. tried to get you the best parts in 8 minutes.. and crashed in the end.. :)

here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
You have a major issue with flying over the pits and flying over the runway when there is a plane on it lmao. My club would have griped you out hahaha. It was a good flight though, but that prop was really starting to get on my nerves haha. What caused the dive again? Or was it just a slow reaction to pull up?

Morelight

Fearless Freep
Like a deer in the headlights. Flying planes looks like a blast. Except for the face plant part. I pretended the prop line was the cockpit view with blinds.

Are you supposed to buzz the tower? Cut to tower chief spilling coffee. :popcorn:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
the dive was just one of many. The grass was a little higher than i thought, and i had a little lag in pulling it. Heli flying effects that.. with helis.. inputs are much more gentle usually... kinda bleeds through in planes too ..

for the camera.. I really thought the distance from the prop will be enough. but as it happened it wasnt. The next time after I fix the plane, I will be installing it either rear facing of higher and hopefully a better focus. i was kinda dissappointed having the prop SO PROMINENT.. DANG!! but its cool! my field people did gripe a bit when they were there... The guy on the runway, i told him I had a camera installed, and I was gonna make a video of him. So, that was ok, I thought i followed him too when he was flying but apprently he was out of focus. anywaz... Hope y'all liked it! :)

Top Bottom