OkieTony - New Website

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone. Hope you all had a fantastic 4th of July!

I wanted to create a post to invite all of you over to OkieTony which is a personal site that I'm currently building out. This site is about me and what goes on in my life. It is also about helping others in all aspects of life. This site is owned and run by me, it is on the same server as Rc-Help so there is no chance that it will go away without warning.

I know there are quite a few people on here that are going through one battle or another in their life. From health issues to financial issues to just plain ole' bad luck, life gets us down and I wanted to create a website where we can all talk about this. www.OkieTony.com is not just for me, it's a place where we can help each other. I obviously will have personal posts on there, but you can put posts on there as well. You can talk about almost anything over there (no religion or politics as those are always touchy subjects).

I invite all of you to come over, sign up and be a part of a community that is out to do one thing, help each other to be happier going through life.

Hope to see you all there!

Top Bottom