Micro OH, YEAH! You bet it's me again! My mCPX BL at spool up...anybody seen this before?!

Tony

Staff member
Re: OH, YEAH! You bet it's me again! My mCPX BL at spool up...anybody seen this befo

The one here carries Align birds, but no parts. But they say "I can order that for you"... Yeah, and charge me tax on top of the same exact wait that I'm going to have ordering it myself? I don't think so...

Re: OH, YEAH! You bet it's me again! My mCPX BL at spool up...anybody seen this befo

Hey, I loved my HobbyTown too, up until my "super manager" moved on and the owner took over because he couldn't find a replacement! All the staff there are great too, especially my "heli-guy" Nick...18 years old...been flying since he was like 7 or 8 years old! A big nitro Raptor, almost as big as he was, was his first! Sold his heli collection, mostly T-Rexes, to buy a glider! Did his first solo at 14 years old!This kid is awesome and has even come to my house to help me out! He does heli 3D like it is "a walk in the park!"

The owner/manager is the only reason I'm having a problem now...he should have done more.

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

"UPDATE" The saga of my "wacked-out" mCPX BL has ended...and on a good note! Horizon Hobby sent me a brand new bird today and my charge was $0! Invoice stated that the "free of charge replacement was in the interest of customer service."That works for me...I'm crossing every finger I've got that this bird will fly just as it was intended to...

I give one "way to go!" to Horizon Hobby Service...as I've heard some service horror stories too and it could just as easily gone the other way!

Thanks for listening and sharing your invaluable experience!

All My Best,

Slobberdog

Glad to see you got a good deal Terry, I have had nothing but good experiences with HH uk,

Thanks, mate...good to hear that HH takes care of you on that "side of the pond" as well!

All the best...

Top Bottom