Quad Official RCH Quad... Wait, WHAT?!?

Tony

Staff member
It also depends on what angle and force you are crashing it as well. I mean, if he flat spun, or did a power inverted crash onto a rock, then I can see the frame being broke. But most times with all of the bracing on the ones I"m looking at, you are going to lose an arm but not the frame. I'm going to be doing some testing on different designs to see what one I like best and when I find it, I will put the RCH mark on it.

xokia

What's the quad that's a little bigger than a 450 but not quite a 500? I think I remember it being like that. Maybe there are a lot like this so not descriptive enough? I also remember it being light green in color

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I don't have a clue. Never really been into quads, but trying to get into them for the site.

Tony

Staff member
I think there are 8 states that are talking about this. And come to find out, Oklahoma is one of them. But, they have to find me first hahahahaha. Kidding, but you know....

Tasajara

I have a few Multirotors,and I have had good luck with all of the BlueSKY RC.com Frames... I have crashed them many times and in some cases with no damage.
Broke arms or motor mount, real cheep to repair. Arms $1.49 or less, motor mount $4.99
I do Have a QAV just have not built it yet waiting on a few more parts.
The Pic of the one Lee posted would be very nice, great room. All items would fit very easily, even FPV extras.

This is my most used FPV Quad.. no props in the video, very smooth flyer with the Tiger Motors and Graupner props.
40 - xRotor IFrame.JPG

40 - xRotor IFrame.JPG

Lee

I have crashed my QAV a few times and only the rubber vibration grommets broke. I came in hard sideways too, enough to make it bounce and flip.

Top Bottom