Not aviation, but job I did for a local establishment

DAL2855

Banned
Here's a pic of the 4' x 4' sign I painted yesterday for a local thrift shop. This is also the shop which I got a contract offer from to build and sell RC Helicopter's in their establishment. Don't know how well I will do, but do plan on trying it for a month or so and see how well they will sell there. I plan on getting some of the beginner FP and Coaxial heli's to sell there as well as a couple of the CP birds too!

CollectiblesSign_zps30255439.jpg

I started about 9am yesterday and didn't finish until about 6pm. Everything is hand painted freehand!

CollectiblesSign_zps30255439.jpg

Lee

Hope the business works for you. I think everyone would love to start a model shop :) Good luck.

DAL2855

Banned
Well it really won't be a model shop, but just have a few of my birds in their thrift shop. This will give me an idea of how well an RC Hobby shop would do in this area since the nearest shop is like 60 miles away!

wolfman76

ouch!!! that hurt me hearing that hope it works out for you ... you have to start somewhere.. my dream is to buy a house with enough land i can build my own dirt track lil pond for boats and an airfield.. AS SOON AS I HIT THE LOTTO I GUESS!!!!!

DAL2855

Banned
Yeah definitely Wolfman! But hey they loved the sign! Glad they were pleased with my work on the sign!

rchelipilot

Sounds like a great opportunity Dal2855. Tons of successful businesses started the
same way and I hope it works out for you.
Stan

Top Bottom