noob

Tony

Staff member
Nope, I never seen it. We had a little gremlin on the forum that was causing all kinds of issues, and even though there is a patch on it right now, the issue is still there. We are working on solving the issues, it's just taking time, something that I don't have a lot of at this time. Please post it again. I know it's a pain and I do apologize, but just know that we are working on the issue.

admiral..lol..thankyou very much! tho a little late..hell,im halfway to veterans status now! LOL(jokin) lol

- - - Updated - - -

hey tony,its no biggie..the message is gone so cant repost..but i was jus asking ya if u still need that fb'd gyro..i have a good working extra you more than welcomed to have..no charger er nuttin ...ill ship it to ya..just send me a shipping address..and i was wanting to ask ya..how do i pm someone on here?..i dont see any place to click on to do so..lol please excuse my lack of computer skills..im still learning my way around on em lol..hell i had only been on one a handful of times until i moved up north..back where im from in the hills ur big time if u have running water..so ta say im "not up with the times" wood be a huge understatement!! lol

Tony

Staff member
At this time because of some issues, the PM's have been globally disabled. So there is no way to pm at this time.

I do have a gy48v gyro that I could put on it, but really want a mems gyro. They are a lot more stable with a good servo. What gyro do you have?

Tony

Staff member
That one is a piezoelectric gyro. I have not had that great of luck with those gyros. I do greatly appreciate the offer though!

Lillyryan

Hi Tony i have a Align GP780 that you can have if you want it. Providing it doesnt cost me the earth to send it to you.
It came off my Trex 600 when i converted to flybarless.

Lillyryan

Hey Tony. Have just shipped the gyro to you so it should soon be with you. Its nice to be able to give something back for all the hard work you put in to RC Help. Have emailed you but not sure if you will reveive it as we are having some issues with it at present. I will check down the club to see if anyone has servos, motor & esc that you can have.

:arms:

Top Bottom