Just wanted to say hi n say thanks for the YouTube videos. Been great help in finally setting up my hk 450 pro.
Ready to maiden n hope for the best!
Look forward to many more hours here!

Thanks lads been a massive help so far, and has helped, me keep what little hair I have left!
I can see you guys being a great suport!

Tony

Staff member
That is what we are here for and the reason I created this forum. I was tired of being bashed when I was a new pilot and wanted a place for those that are just getting started that are all going to ask the same questions over and over again. Here, that is not a problem. Some other forums, they will bash you until there is no tomorrow. I wanted RCH to put a stop to that.

Derek

Ya know...I have to say the same thing that Tony just said. I was very tired of getting bashed and/or ignored because I was the "new" guy and was there asking questions and more or less harassing them with my ignorance. I've been a member of rchelp.com for nearly a year now and I have never been bashed nor ignored...even when I ask the same question two or more times....I always get an answer. These guys at RCH are amazing with their vast knowledge.

corsair_pilot...you stick around this place and keep asking all the questions that you can think of...these guys will get you the answers. No doubt!

Its fantastic! And the wife thanks you all as well as you help keep me a lily bit sane! Haha

- - - Updated - - -

That was meant to be lil bit sane, stupid tablets! Haha oh the electronic type Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Mountain dew dude, I can see me picking your brains when I want to do a scratch built corsair!

Derek

I certainly don't know as much as many other RCH members and staff, but I'll surely do what I can to help. I just love scrath building. It's rewarding.

Thanks guys!!
Dave, I guess I didn't technically maiden the heli this arvo, as the skids never left the ground... although it did bounce a bit... hmmm oh well... it is back to the drawing board, and wait for new parts to arrive etc
Derek, love the idea of scratch build, currently working on making my own little 4axis CNC router so that I can do some of my own building... I will be making stuff out of foam primarily, but i should then be able to do up wing spars and ribs etc to make my hopefully rather large corsair.... before moving onto making a scaled down ultralight version of one

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm.... trying to put up a picture but it's not letting me do it... i've checked and the pixles are the right, and the size is ok too

Tony

Staff member
If you like scratch building, click on the store and download the RCH Trainer. It's a great airplane to play around with. I'm currently working on a new 3D plane that should be a lot of fun and can be tossed in the car to fly when ever you get a chance. Should have an initial release after I fine tune the plans a bit.

I did just have a look at that.
I'm keen to give it a go, as I said, one of my aims is to build an ultralight corsair that I can fly around in. that's partly why i got into rc flying, cos then I can make proto types and see the flying characteristics in a much safer environment.....
Don't mind crashing a foam model etc, but when i'm in the model, that's a different story....
Any reason why I can't get my pic to upload?

Tony

Staff member
Im not sure why you cant upload the pic. We may have the setting where you cant upload due to spammers. I will look into it tonight when I get to work.

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY..... ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!! glad to have you join up corsair i too love the corsair and can't wait till i can get a large corsair kit to build i am working on a redtail p-51d mustang with 65" span ARF kit from nitroplanes but i have modified alot of it so far..

hey Wolfman,
I love the corsair, it's my fave warbird!! Something majestic about it, but then i love the planes that were a bit different. Things like the P-38, the twin boomed Mustang, mosquito, me262's RF Phantom II I could go on hahaha
next plane I think will be a corsair, and will eventually try and scratch build a rather large one

Top Bottom