Newbie to the site

Ifly

Nice to join you pilots, I'm working with a few birds including the Airfield 1450mm T28 Trojan from Nitro Planes - Star Trainer 4-version from BH - Meridian 10cc from Hanger 9 - FMS Sky Trainer Cessna 182 from motionrc which found its way out of the sky into some thorn bushes :scratchchin: so I d-thorned her put her back together and ready to give it another go. Maybe I should maiden the Parkzone 51" WS Sport Cub first! I hear it's more forgiving than the 182.

With that being said, I really need to practice l lot more before I even dream of taking to the sky with my latest project finishing up the BH A-10 warthog thunderbolt ll :facepalm: this is what I'm looking for when I do get the nerve to fly the hog :thumbsup:

Tony

Staff member
We all have those nerves lol. Welcome to RCH. Hope to see some pictures of your fleet.

:welcome1:

KLA

Welcome to the group. As Tony said, would love to see some pictures if you get a chance.

Ifly

Thanks pilots for the welcome, soon as I navigate the site how to post some pictures of my fleet I will asap.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ifly

Thx KLA I have a few others but was not able to download them I will try again. I see you have quite a impressive quad yourself

falcan

push rods for plane.jpgpush rods for plane.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

this would be better with horns for adjustments front and back

- - - Updated - - -

push rods 1.png

- - - Updated - - -

I would use the two Dowels leading and tailing edges a touch too bulk heads

- - - Updated - - -

push rods for plane.jpgpush rods for plane.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

this would be better with horns for adjustments front and back