Newbie from Jersey

tojothedog

Hey all -
I just joined...
after reading about a hundred web articles on RTF airplanes...
its time for me to take the plunge and buy one...
Question, can anyone recommend a good beginner plane ?
are 3 channel beginner planes a good start ?
thanks in advance

Al

p.s. whens summer ?? lol

Derek

Hi there, Al! Welcome to the forum! So, you are ready for summer, too? This weather has just been brutally unfair to us rc entusiasts.

Yes, a 3 channel airplane would be good for beginners. However, I can promise you that there are a lot of 4 channel airplanes have a comparable price. If I were you, I would start with a 4 channel. Definitely look towards a high wing trainer plane.

I'd like to go into more details but we try to reserve this section of the forum to "introductions" only. Please feel free to go to the Airplane Beginner Help section of the forum and post your questions/comments/concerns and I'm sure that you'll get some great advice from other members. Maybe you could consider sharing your price range so that we know what to be looking for.

Glad to have you here, at RCH! There are many many members that are very knowledgable and helpful.

treff

Summer? Summer comes when you can stick a toe outside without it dropping off LOL Welcome to the forum from South Wales UK
I'm sure some one will be along shortly to give you some good advice on planes. I started myself with a 2 channel job but
that was way back in the day before TV LOL Cheers

treff

Small worlds tojothedog I live not to far from Swansea. Usually fly gliders up in the hills just outside the city. Good luck with the plane sure you'll
have a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Top Bottom