New to R/C Helicopters and Rc-Help

RickDog

Hello everyone, I found out about Rc-Help on YouTube through an interest in R/C helicopters. I never thought I would be interested in R/C, but my wife surprised me one weekend out of the blue by purchasing an RC helicopter at an auction. I now have the Bug!

I presently have an Syma S033G that I have thoroughly enjoyed, but the motors are getting close to their life expectancy. In the future, I will be researching a replacement; hopefully with your help. I have learned so much watching videos on how to setup a head unit, matching batteries to motors, ESCs, and much more. I look forward to the challenge of finding a replacement for the S033G.

RickDog

Thanks Lee, and nice job on the YouTube Channel. The QAV500 looks to be a lot of fun, especially on windy days like we are having here lately. Happy New Year!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome. I am in a small town south of Macon...Byron, GA.

We used to pass up your way three-four times a year while traveling to Wildcat Creek north of Helen (next to Lake Burton) trout fishing, but a tornado shut it down several years ago. Age is creeping in, so we don't go like we used ta... Thanks again for the welcome.

BOKI

RickDog Welcome to the Forum & good luck in RC Flying !

- - - Updated - - -

cn63bug; Welcome to the forum & good luck in your Flying !

Graham Lawrie

Welcome to the forum from Scotland:)
Most of us come via the youtube route:) A wealth of knowledge and experience on here:)

Top Bottom