New to forum

RCflyer

Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing well together with their families. I’ve been flying & building rc airplanes for more than 20yrs, but always had a passion for rc helicopters. Over the years I acquired few rc heli’s mostly Flybar helicopters. I’m pretty much self taught. Started with a simulator then transferred that skill into flying the heli’s. I can hover in all orientations but haven’t had the courage to transition into forward flight as of yet. I have a Trex 550e flybarless (non DFC) w/ 3GX that I’m setting up. This is my first electric helicopter. I’ve watch all of Tony’s YouTube videos on this subject which has helped me immensely. I still have a few issues with setting up this bird. As a life long learner l look forward to meeting and learning from all of you on this forum. If I can be of help answering questions on rc airplanes I’ll be more than happy to share what I know.

RCflyer(Frank)

Admiral

Welcome to the Forum Frank, I'm sure you will get all the help you need here, and you knowledge of fixed wing will be appreciated. 550 that's a great size to learn on, gets expensive if you make a mistake though.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:welcome1:Frank. We're all here to help each other out in any way so we can enjoy this hobby as Admiral mention.

Geena

Staff member
HI Frank, and welcome to RC-Help. There are a lot of awesome people here, so have fun and enjoy. :)

Top Bottom