New Postbit Icons/Clubs

Tony

Staff member
You guys may have noticed my name on the left, and then there are other titles over there. I had the idea a long time ago (couple months lmao) to start our own little Rc-Help clubs. So, that is exactly what we did. It started with the Taildragger club. I had just purchased my Edge 540, and I thought it would be fun. Afterall, Tricycles are for kids :D. But, after a while of having that, I joined C.O.R.C.S. and the AMA. Today, I thought I would add a user rank image to each one of the clubs that I can be in.

As you can see on the left, I'm in the AMA, C.O.R.C.S., and Taildraggers clubs. Others are also in these, and the Warbirds club. I don't have a warbird, but I will soon hehe.

So, if you have any of these planes, are a member of the AMA or C.O.R.C.S., or would like to see a new club with it's own section, let me know. If you already own or are a part of these groups, post up and I will add it to your postbit. At this time, there is no way to do this yourself or automaticly, but I'm thinking about making that happen.

Let me know what you guys think about this.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I like it! :) I am an AMA member.. how do I get it one there? I will be a part of a club soon.. I am going there this weekend. :)

Tony

Staff member
I have done some changing. There are 4 usergroups that you can now select yourself. Click on Settings on the top of the main page, under My Account click on Permission Groups. In there you will be allowed to select the groups that you belong to.

Please only select the groups that you can be a part of. I'm doing this so that I don't have to go in and select it for each person. And like some people, I had to go in there 3 different times. If I see that a member has selected a group that they dont' belong in (Selected C.O.R.C.S. when they are not a member...), then I will remove that group from their list. If this happens too much, then I will just put it back to the old way where I have to approve every single request.

I know that you guys can do this, so I'm not worried.

Top Bottom