Ecrowell

hello everone,

I have 2 align 450 SE V2s. DX6I Transmitter. I have been frying them with fly-bar. decided to go flybarless and wanted to find out the best way to do so. Have seen several videos on utube from Tony. so decided to check out the site and read up on what members are saying about the 3XG. 3GX sounds like a good flybarless system. But, it sounds like its one of those where some love it and other hate it. Most people like BeastX. Found a good deal on a 3GX so I'm going to try it out. Tony has some good videos on how to set the 3GX up and looks like he flies one on his align 450 pro. So how bad could it be.

Tony

Staff member
If you are looking to just get your feet wet, then the 3GX is going to work fine. Just be sure to follow my videos to the letter. And make sure you are using firmware version 2.1, not 3.1, 4.0 or 5.0.

2.1 has to be the best version for ground stability and tail hold in the air.

As for my Pro, I have the AR7200BX on it now. The BX just works with stock settings and is great.

Make sure to ask questions if you have them. We are always here to help.

:welcome1:

Admiral

Welcome to the forum, I fly a couple of helicopters on 3GX Ver 5, they fly OK but not as well as the some of the others.

Top Bottom