totoheat

Hello guys actually i return to Helicopters and at moment am working with a Trex 550E DFC and Hobbico Nexstar.40 before that i was flying Honney Bee III at same time was driving a Traxxas ERevo 3608 am happy be part of this community :chickendance

Derek

Hi there buddy! Welcome to the forum! When you get a minute, post some pictures of your 550 and other models. We like to see what everyone is flying or driving!

totoheat

Derek

Here my Fleet

Trex 550E DFC
Redcat Caldera 10e
Traxxas ERevo 5308
Hobbico Nexstar .40
Honney Bee III
Spektrum DX8

Am working on my Trex due to a landing crash but am having some problems with servo horns to have them 90 dgrs in DIR menu as I replace the plastic horns and is my first project with this helicopter size and 3gx for sure I will need help in order to complete this

Traxxas and Redcat Honney Bee Nexstar are 100% I try to have them on field every weekend but now we have been under rain and wind

well more less this is what am doing now

Thanks

IMGP0001.jpgIMGP0002.jpgIMGP0003.jpgIMGP0005.jpgIMGP00011.jpg

IMGP0001.jpg

IMGP0002.jpg

IMGP0003.jpg

IMGP0005.jpg

IMGP00011.jpg

Derek

That's awesome buddy! Nice collection! I don't know anything about the 3GX but there are many people here that are very knowledgeable about that gyro. I'm sure someone will be around to help answer your questions. Find the "600 Sized Heli's" section of the forum. That's were all the 550 talk goes, too. If you are looking for help, specifically, on the 3GX, there is a "Gyro" section there. If you have general questions, you can post them in the Beginners Help section.

Tony

Staff member
I don't know what it is about the REVO's, but I like them. and that 550 is looking great.

As stated, any question you have, just post in either the beginner help section, or the 600 section and we will help you out. I'm not quite clear on your issue with the above post, so if you cna post a video of the issue, that could help out a lot.

:welcome1:

Lee

Welcome to the forum.
I like the Logo extreme designed canopy for the 550 :)

Top Bottom