Hi Guys ,
I`m in England , I have several HK 450s due to the fact that they are good value for money, I have had various other helis that were basically trash including Honeybees and Merlins, none of them anywhere near as good as HK , just built down to a price and therefore unreliable electrics and not very robust.
Looking forward to picking up and giving some experiences with problems, cures and mods.

Derek

Hi there, Lenny! Welcome to the forum! We'd like to see some of your HK heli's.

vlcsnap-2013-09-26-15h01m38s130.png

Tst flight of HK 450 GT

- - - Updated - - -

Hi ,
I fly fixed wing stuff too , building at the moment , DH Beaver , F6F Hellcat, FW190 , Piper J3 Cub, the first 3 are scaled up from Guillows plans , the Cub is a West Wings kit but seems a bit flimsy so might have to alter it to foam wings,

vlcsnap-2013-09-26-15h01m38s130.png

pj1969

Welcome to RC-HELP, its a great place to chat, ask questions and get help for all our little heli problems. I'm loving your drain pipe and tennis ball flight aid lol brilliant, if it doesn't fly you can play tennis at the field lol:encouragement:

RC MAN

LOL Lenny,
I hold my rx the same way you do, could it be we are related?
Lookin good man, keep it up

Standing like a prune cause I`ve got a bad back at moment, I do like to fly with thumbs though , seems easiest to me , I am also left handed , that makes me either a genius or psychopath apparently.

Its training skids with extra foam pipe lagging for shock absorbing, its saves damage in emergency shock landings lol, I would recommend traing skids to all new pilots , they are invaluable in those first sideways/rearward takeoffs that we all had so much trouble with in the learning curve.

Top Bottom