New member from Stockholm

flysolo

Hi there everyone!

Just got into rc helis about 2 months ago and got hooked right away. Now I'm building my first heli and got a lot of help from the Align 450 Pro V2 3GX build guide on youtube so I thought I would register here and hopefully find even more usefull information and tips.

Actually I'm pretty amazed by people who take their time to do such excellent videos just to help others, many thanks for this!

See you in the forums :)

- Niklas

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and maybe I should say that Stockholm is located in sweden and sweden is in the north of europe. Flying weather is ok but it's starting to get pretty windy and in about a month or two it will be cold and snowy, not ideal for flying helis but what can you do.

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

I'm glad you could make it to the forum. Anything you need to know, just ask. As for the videos, it's just a one person operation (me lol) hence why the camera never moves. It's fun making them, and once they are made, they are out there forever. I'm glad they could help you out. The heli was a lot of fun but I had some things happen here at home and had to sell it. Life does get in the way once in a while.

flysolo

So you made the videos? Really great, I don't think we had the exact same version(I got the dfc, don't think you did right?) because the paging in the manual was different and the numbers on the parts bags as well but they really helped. I would read the manual, watch one of your videos, do the build, watch the video again and find out what I did wrong, then take it apart and put it together again to get it just right. Last night I did the engine and esc and that, I guess the next step is wiring and I really don't have a clue how to do it but it's monday morning and I got to get to work.. So hard to get something done with this stupid work-stuff getting in the way.

Thanks again for the videos!

- - - Updated - - -

build a huge house with a gym lol Wisconsin here so i know what you mean.

There are som guys pretty close to where I live who got a gym one hour per week for flying indoors but that's not nearly enough. And I need to be over tall grass, I don't have a sim so learning by doing and crashing(mcpx). If i did the stupid stuff i do with my mcpx inside I would have to change the tail boom 10 times per day :)

Tony

Staff member
Yup, the videos are me. And you are correct, I had the Pro v2 FBL, not the DFC version. Everything should be pretty close except for the main blocks and the head. I have been looking at the DFC though, I really like the way it's designed.

BOKI

Hi Stockholm ; Good luck with your new 450 helicopter ! This is BokI from ILLINOIS 1:48 AM Monday! The BEST!

flysolo

Thanks guys.. but where are all the girls??

Already found some nice threads, I'm about to start wiring and setting up the 3gx tonight and I think I'm gonna need all the help i can get.

Tony

Staff member
There are not that many girls on here. I think Lee's wife is the only one. Other than spammers that is lol.

Top Bottom