New member from South Central Kansas

Bob G

Been away from RC for a while. Since I'm now retired, time to get updated and start flying again. I'm 58, fly helicopters and planes. I'm currently selling my JR Vibe NEX 50 with Futaba S3050 Digital Servos, Futaba GY430 Gyro, Align DS655 Digital Tail Servo, MAX 50SS Hyper Engine, Spectrum AR8000-X Receiver and Avionics Life 2S (6.6V) 30C 4100 mah battery. Have a Horizon Hobby Zone Delta Ray & Blade Nano CP X. I use Spectrum DX4E and DX8. I spent time in the Navy late 70's and early 80''s. Worked for a Foundry and Machine shop for 26 yrs. Spent the last 10 yrs in quality programming and running CMM's, maintaining prints, calibrating and minor repairs on precision tools and maintained our quality data base. I'm glad to be a member of this great website and looking forward to help and receive info to help make this hobby fun. Thanks.

Bob G

Welcome Bob. I'm 55 sure wish I was looking at retirement but gonna be quite a while for me.

Ken

Thank you Ken. Taking retirement this early is due to my back. Not much one can due with 10lbs push, pull and lift limit along with no repetitive stooping , kneeling and bending. That's why I'm selling my nitro JR Vibe NEX 50, it's pushing my limit. Good luck, and keep on flying.

Tony

Staff member
Oh that sucks that you have to sell your heli due to a disability. If I had the cash, I would surely take it off your hands. Best of luck to you Bob.

NordCelt

Welcome Bob. I'm from Illinois but my wife's from Topeka. Been all through the state many times. I know tornado chasers go there but seems the tornado's chased me too often when passing through. I've checked out a lot of forums but this is the best one I've found. Congrat's on retiring, it's great isn't it. Welcome back to the fun of RC.

Top Bottom