New member from Canada

sneezy007

Hi everyone,

My name is Dino, I've only been into RC for about 3 years. I love helicopters but I'm still only hovering around.
Last year I played around a bit with airplanes but I missed helis too much. I'm back flying my helis this year and started getting into quad racing as well.
FPV is a hoot.

This site is amazing, so much information to go through and very knowledgeable members. I look forward to learning from you guys.

Cheers

trainrider06

Hi Dino! Welcome to RC-Help! Yes we have a lot of really great people on here, and you don't get bashed by them for asking what you might think to be a stupid question either!
WELCOME!

KLA

Welcome, Dino. Glad to have ya here. Like Rodney said, there are a lot of great people that are eager to help, so feel free to ask if you need anything. We also love pics and videos if you get a chance.

sneezy007

Hi Dino! Welcome to RC-Help! Yes we have a lot of really great people on here, and you don't get bashed by them for asking what you might think to be a stupid question either!
WELCOME!

Thanks Rodney, appreciate that. Newbies ask lots of questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forum Dino

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome, Dino. Glad to have ya here. Like Rodney said, there are a lot of great people that are eager to help, so feel free to ask if you need anything. We also love pics and videos if you get a chance.

Thanks Keith, as a newbie there is so much information out there, it's almost too much. You need to find a place that will give you good information right from the start.
Sounds good about the pics and videos. I'll try to post some soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the site. What part of Canada are you in? And what helis are you flying?

Thanks, I'm in Alberta. I have a Blade 200SX, Thunder Tiger E550 FBL, Logo 500 FBL.
How about yourself, what part of BC are you in and what do you fly?

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to RCH. Post up for help or to help.

Thank you.

KLA

Sounds like you have a few really nice helis. Love to see some pictures sometime. This group is an excellent source of information for anyone, newbie or pro. Just browse the site for a while and feel free to ask anything that you would like. There are a lot of great people here. Anything you need, I'm sure someone will be able to help.

Eggy 71

I'm in Chilliwack area. Have you got a good LHS in your area? We have a small one here that helps but next to nothing else in Lower Mainland / Vancouver area. I travel a bit to Alberta . It would be handy if their was a good shop to visit. Mail order / shipping in Canada seems to cost more than the parts.

sneezy007

We've got three hobby stores in Calgary. PM Hobbycraft in the NE, Action Hobby in the SE, Modelland in the SW.
I go to Modelland the most since it's the closest. Regarding shipping I always try to use Canada Post or USPS. Then you don't get charged import fees like you do with the couriers.

I'm in Chilliwack area. Have you got a good LHS in your area? We have a small one here that helps but next to nothing else in Lower Mainland / Vancouver area. I travel a bit to Alberta . It would be handy if their was a good shop to visit. Mail order / shipping in Canada seems to cost more than the parts.

Top Bottom