New member Buffalo Ny needs help

jamin

hey guys I'm a new member here, unfortunately I am here because of some bad circumstances, we recently lost my father who was a member here, Breeze400, he was really into the RC stuff for a few years, and pretty active on here. unfortunately I am not that into the copter's and planes as he was and these things are taking up a enormus amount of space, hoping to find a local to help me out with a fair value on these things so someone can get them in the air on his behalf, any pointers on the proper forum area would be great. So far all ive been reading is jibberish LOL blown away bye how high tech some of these are,

thanks

sam

trainrider06

Hi Sam I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, and although I didn't know your dad, its sad to lose a person that shared the interests. I understand that you don't want to be ripped off also by people buying his things for bottom dollar prices also.
Where is Tonawanda? NY?? Probably some of what you might be able to do is take a look at them individually and just google the name that may be on the canopy, or search R/C aircraft pictures, then if you see a similar one, you might at least get a ball park value. Some helis/airplanes hold decent value, some don't. Myself I don't know anyone around that area I could recommend to you, but hopefully one of the other members see this that are nearby of know someone who is.
Again sorry of your loss...

Tony

Staff member
Dude, no way. Sam was a great friend of mine! He is going to be deeply missed, I can assure you!

I will edit your account and give you the permissions to post in the classified section. I want these things to go to a good home in his memory. I just wish that home could be mine so I can remember him for exactly the person he was. Him an I shared more than just Rc, we were both truck drivers and I considered him family. He will be missed!

callsign4223

Staff member
Ohh no!!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. He was a valued member here, and really more than that. He will be greatly missed.

Derek

I can't help you with the rc's but I am terribly sorry to hear about your Dad. He was a good guy with some great stories.

Top Bottom