New job

Adam

So i have been waiting two months for a new job and this day started out bad. I slice my middle finge pretty good bleed for like a half hour not good. worked the rest of the day dealing with it of course. So at the end of the day i got a phone call from my new job and I start next year. I couldnt have asked for the day to end any better. I wont have any time during the week for fun but with this carreer opportunity my weekends will be grand i hope everybody follows there goals and gets there like i did. Have a great night:victorious:

wolfman76

GREAT NEWS ADAM!!!! congrats.... Having a little license issues here that will cause me to lose my license for 90 days which in turn causes me to lose the job i have now which i am a delivery driver.. Well i look at it like this everything happens for a reason all i can do is look at it like there is something better in line for me next and i will have to wait n see what it will be...

Adam

been there man set goals and you would be amazed. I am a truck driver and would be devastated if that happened to me

Top Bottom