New job :D

Lee

Last week I started as a Postman for the Royal Mail.
I'm only suppose to be on a 5hr per day contract, but on the first day we were told we would be full time 8hrs per day.
Second day I worked 10hrs. So tonnes of overtime :D All I can think of is all the new toys I can buy :D
My contract is for 6 months, so we'll probably head back over to Spain after that for the summer.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
That is awesome Lee! Hope you enjoy the new job and don't get overworked. "New toys"! I like the sound of that.:huepfenicon111:

Stambo

Last week I started as a Postman for the Royal Mail.
I'm only suppose to be on a 5hr per day contract, but on the first day we were told we would be full time 8hrs per day.
Second day I worked 10hrs. So tonnes of overtime :D All I can think of is all the new toys I can buy :D
My contract is for 6 months, so we'll probably head back over to Spain after that for the summer.

Well done on the job situation, but don't let it get in the way of your flying. :p

Lee

Thanks guys,
Just been told we will be starting at 5.30am from next week until Christmas :( Ugg LOL

Ken Jackson

That's great Lee. I'm supposed to hear this week whether I have a new job. Would be doing building automation (Temperature Control) in large buildings downtown Chicago. Did a one week trial 2 weeks ago and the owner sent me an email saying he is putting an offer together for me but not till after the Thanksgiving holiday.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ken

Slobberdog

Ken hope all goes well for you, Lee goo to hear alls going well even if its eating into the flying time.

wolfman76

Hope they don't work you to death like they do our postal mail carriers here in northwest Indiana i know our postman tells me they get so many routes that he is actually delivering three routes total. ... but definitely means good $$$$$$$$ glad to hear it for you...

Top Bottom