New Hex Tips

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well today I had to order new hex driver tips. I have the Align brand ones and the RJX brand ones that are similar to the Align brand just different name Lol. I can't afford the Scorpion hex driver kit at the moment like Tony and URI. I was going to order the RJX super light weight titanium hex driver kit at $44.00 but why should I pay that much if I can order just the RJX titanium replacement tips for $13.00 and put them in my old RJX handle and save close to $31.00. That will work for me. The tips should be here Friday :).

murankar

Staff member
I only have 2 drivers, a 1.5 and a 2.0 'mm and that's it. I would love a full set but i don't need a full set. I do need a couple other sizes along with another 1.5mm.

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I like that idea URI and was thinking about doing that but those hex come in handy just not for rc stuff. I also use them around the house for harry home owner projects. Can't never have enough tools Lol.

murankar

Staff member
Yeah they work for any application. Some day i may break the bank again. We shall see.

My reasoning for doing what I did was to get tonys opinion on them. Plus rc help needed some bling for the videos.

Tony

Staff member
lol, I used to be. Back when I had satellite internet and a very strict bandwidth limit lol. Now though, I don't care what the file size is lmao.

leedude1

You guys like the RJX drivers? been seeing these in Facebook being posted and they are sweet..but wasn't to sure on the overall quality.

Top Bottom